Get the BIG PICTURE of Histology – and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams!
400 FULL-COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS
Medical Histology: The Big Picture is a different kind of study tool. With an emphasis on what you “need to know” versus “what’s nice to know”, and featuring more than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs, it offers a focused, streamlined overview of human histology. You’ll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation designed to make even the most complex concepts understandable in a short amount of time.
With just right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time, this unique combination text and atlas features:
- An efficient, study-enhancing design consisting of text on the left-hand page and related illustrations on the right-hand page – allowing you to grasp individual principles, one concept at a time
- The inclusion of detail, often clinical in nature, that clarifies the link between the structural and functional applications of histology
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- A complete final exam at the end of the book
- Icons that indicate high-yield, clinically relevant concepts
- Key Structures highlighted when they first appear to indicate their importance
- More than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs depicting essential histology
- Concise, easy-to-remember bulleted text